Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
The kids are going to love these easy Kinder Bueno marshmallow bars. Using only 4 ingredients, these marshmallow bars are sticky and gooey and just delicious infused with the creamy taste that is Kinder Bueno. These bars take only 20 mins to make and serve around 14 people. They'll keep for a few days in an airtight container in the fridge, or on the kitchen side. These bars are great for kids parties or as a sweet treat with a cup of tea when you've got friends and family over.
- 1tbsp cornflour, for dusting
- 4 Kinder Bueno bars (2 strips in each pack), roughly crushed
- 300g large marshmallows
- 50g unsalted butter, cubed
- 100g chocolate chips, optional
- 50g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 Kinder Bueno bar (2 strips)
- Oil and line a 16 x 26cm tin with grease proof paper (leaving enough excess paper around the edges to easily remove the mallow), oil again and dust evenly with the cornflour, tip out any excess.
- In a large microwavable bowl add the marshmallows and butter and heat on high for 1 minute. Stir and continue to heat for another 1 minute until melted. Remove from the microwave.
- Add the broken Kinder Bueno bars and chocolate chips, stir until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the lined tin. Spread and press the mixture firmly to cover the whole tin. Leave to set for 1 hour in the fridge. Drizzle with melted chocolate and crushed Kinder Bueno once cooled and cut into 14 slices.
Jessica Dady is Senior Content Editor at Goodto.com and has over 10 years of experience as a digital journalist, specialising in all things food, recipes, and SEO. From the best food hampers to cookbooks, from the best cake stands to baking sets, Jessica has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to must-have food products. A passionate baker, she spends much of her time creating celebration cakes for friends and family - particularly for her two lucky children.
These beautiful lemon cupcakes are easy to make and always popular. They're perfect for bake sales or parties, or even just a family teatime treat.
By Jessica Dady • Published
Creamy carrot and parsnip soup
This delicious creamy carrot and parsnip soup recipe is easy to make, simple and healthy too - a delicious winter warmer!
By Sue McMahon • Published
The Hummingbird Bakery gingerbread men
Making a gingerbread man is easy with this simple recipe from the Hummingbird Bakery - it's one of their best sellers so you know yours will be delicious!
By GoodtoKnow • Published
The Queen's early morning sweet snack is very pricey
By Kudzai Chibaduki • Published
The Revlon Blow Dry Brush the internet lost its mind over is so cheap for Amazon Prime Day
The best-selling Revlon Blow Dry Brush that went viral online has been price slashed
By Caitlin Elliott • Published
Iceland is selling a GIANT Cadbury’s Creme Egg dessert just in time for Easter
By Naomi Jamieson • Published