Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
If you're looking for a tart with a difference this is it. This sweet and simple Pimm's strawberry tart only takes 15 mins to prepare and is left to set in the fridge before serving. A delicious strawberry jelly infused with Pimm's makes this tart a naughty but nice dessert for special occasions or weekend treats. You can make your own pastry case if you wish but we've used a ready-made pastry case to speed up the process. Serve with fresh cream or ice cream and enjoy!
- 1x ready-made pastry case
- 1/2 pack of strawberry jelly cubes
- 400ml water
- 100ml Pimm's
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 1-2tbsp strawberry jam
- Icing sugar to dust (optional)
- Mint to garnish (optional)
- Prepare your pastry case as per the packet instructions.
- To make the Pimms jelly, break up the jelly cubes into a measuring jug. Add a dash of boiling water and stir until the cubes have dissolved. Top up with cold water until you reach 400ml. Top up with Pimm's to make 500ml in total and stir.
- Prepare the strawberries by cutting off the stalks and giving them a quick wash. Spread a little jam on the pastry case before arranging your strawberries.
- Gently pour the jelly around the strawberries - you can do this by pouring the mixture onto the back of a spoon to stop the liquid moving the strawberries out of place. Pop in the fridge to set for about 1-2hrs.
- Once set cut and serve with ice cream, custard or fresh cream.
Top Tip for making Pimm’s strawberry tart
If you don't want your Pimm's jelly to be too strong use 450ml of water and 50ml of Pimms instead