This spicy chorizo and prawn pasta brings spaghetti, warming chorizo and rich cherry tomatoes together to make one mouth-watering dish.
The Spanish flavours of the prawn and chorizo dish will warm you through. This dish is the perfect way to use up leftover prawns and can be ready in just 30 mins and serves 4 people. Any leftovers can be kept in the fridge for up 2 days, but we'd recommend eating this dish fresh as the prawns are best eaten straight away.
- 300g spaghetti
- 120g chorizo pieces
- 1tsp olive oil
- 200g raw king prawns
- 350ml cherry tomato pasta sauce
- small handful parsley, chopped
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, dry fry the chorizo in a large frying pan until beginning to crisp, add the prawns and cook for 1-2 mins on each side. Pour over the tomato sauce and rinse out the jar with 150ml water.
- Add the drained pasta to the pan along with the parsley and toss until well covered with sauce and heated through. Serve scattered with parsley.
Top Tip for making Spicy chorizo and prawn pasta
If you don't have spaghetti in the cupboard you could use penne, bows or your favourite shape instead!