This is a fantastic store cupboard dish that’s on the table in just 15 minutes. Perfect for midweek and feeding hungry children in a hurry.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in spring water, drained
- 500g jar Dolmio extra onion and garlic sauce for bolognese
- Bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 400g tagliatelle or other pasta shapes, cooked according to packet
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the mushrooms for 3 – 4 mins until golden. Add the tuna and sauce and bring to a gentle simmer.
Stir the parsley and a good grinding of black pepper into the sauce. Add to the cooked pasta and toss well to coat then divide between bowls and serve.
Top tip for making Tuna spaghetti Bolognese
Cook's tip! This can be made without the mushrooms - just stir the tuna into the sauce and heat together gently.