Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Pasta isn't just for savoury recipes - this is a twist on an old-fashioned classic with fresh raspberries and icing sugar.
- 200g (7oz) macaroni
- 4-5 lime leaves
- 400g can coconut milk
- 150ml (¼ pint) milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 60g (2oz) caster sugar
- Frozen raspberries, defrosted, to decorate
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Set the oven to gas mark 4 or 180°C.
- Cook the macaroni in boiling water for about 10-12 mins or as directed on the packet, until it's just tender. Drain well and tip it into a gratin dish. Scatter the lime leaves evenly over the dish, partly covering them with macaroni.
- Lightly beat together the coconut milk, milk, eggs and sugar, then pour this mixture over the macaroni.
- Place dish in the centre of oven and bake for 30-40 mins, or until just set in the centre.
- Remove from the oven and decorate with the raspberries. Dust with icing sugar and serve straight away. (Not suitable for freezing).