Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
This creamy bacon and mushroom pasta is the perfect quick and easy dinner as it's ready in just 20 minutes. Under 500 calories with a serving of mushrooms, it's a healthy option too
- 300g fusilli pasta twists
- 1tsp oil
- 4 rashers back bacon, cut into strips
- 75g mushrooms, sliced
- 100g peas (de-frosted)
- 120g soft cheese with garlic and herbs
- 5tbsp milk
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on pack. Whilst it is cooking, heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the bacon and mushrooms until browned.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the peas, soft cheese and milk, stir until the soft cheese melts and forms a creamy sauce.
- Drain the pasta, divide between 4 serving bowls and top with the sauce.
Top Tip for making Creamy bacon and mushroom pasta
On a diet? Try one of these 150 family dinners all under 500 calories