It's the one you've been waiting for - the Marks and Spencer beauty advent calendar and it's here with an incredible offer to take advantage of.
Clinique, NUXE, Philip Kingsley, Origins - the list goes on. These big beauty brands can all be found hidden away in this year's M&S beauty advent calendar, which is back and proving as popular as ever. A top contender in our annual best beauty advent calendars round-up and one of the best perfume advent calendars too, Marks and Sparks never fail to deliver the goods with their festive beauty treat. And this year sees the return of a very tempting offer to persuade you to treat yourself to one - just spend £30 on clothes, homeware or beauty and get the £300 advent for only £40.
Much like the Charlotte Tilbury and Liberty beauty advent calendars or Boot's often sold out No7 beauty advent calendar - it's expected that shoppers will be quick to snap up this incredible deal. So head online to get yours before it's too late!
M&S COLLECTION The Advent Calendar 2022 - View at M&S
This year's stunningly presented beauty advent calendar contains 25 products (including 7 full-sized items) from the retailer's beauty range. Expect treats for the face, body and bath inside, including Clinique's High Impact Mascara and a REN Radiance Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream, plus fresh scents by Shay & Blue.
M&S's beauty team have cherry picked the best of the best for their 2022 beauty advent - selecting staples from their own skincare lines, mixed in with mini products from the likes of Philip Kingsley, Prai, NUXE and Ren.
Marks and Spencer beauty advent calendar 2022 - full product list:
- 1x30ml - Fragrance Society Poppy, Peony & Pearl Barley Hand Cream
- 1x30ml - Discover Warm Neroli Eau De Toilette
- 1x5g - Autograph Colour Balm Lip Shine - Peach
- 1x60ml - Apothecary Meditate Body Wash
- 1x4.8g - Ultra Sun Lip Protection SPF 30
- Emma Hardie Midas Touch Revitalising Cream
- 1x15ml - Nuxe Merveillance Lift Firming Powdery Cream
- 1x10ml - Nails INC. 45 Second Speedy Gloss - Baby, It's Gold Outside
- 1x10ml - Nails INC. 45 Second Speedy Gloss - Kensington High Street
- 1x20ml - This Works In Transit Camera Close Up
- 1x100ml - Percy & Reed Turn Up The Volume Volumising Mousse
- 1x60ml - Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo
- 1x60ml - Philip Kingsley Body Building Conditioner
- 1x40ml - Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
- 1x30ml - L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
- 1x05g - Eyeko Limitless Long-Wear Pencil Eyeliner - Law of Attraction
- 1x10ml - Shay & Blue Black Tulip Fragrance
- 1x15ml - Cinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Lotion+
- 1x7ml - Clinique High Impact™ Mascara
- 1x15ml - REN Radiance Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream
- 1x30ml - Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Advanced Clean Dry Shampoo
- 1x15ml - Lumene Nordic-C [Valo] Overnight Bright Sleeping Cream
- 1x30ml - Aveda Botanical Repair™ Leave-In Treatment
- 1x30ml - Origins Checks & Balances™ Frothy Face Wash
- 1x10ml - Prai Ageless Eye Tight Uplift Serum
There are no reviews as yet to share, but the Marks and Spencer beauty advent is normally not one to disappoint. Plus we'd argue that the under £50 price point makes it a more affordable beauty advent option compared to other brand's beauty advent offerings.
Video of the Week
Parenting advice, hot topics, best buys and family finance tips delivered straight to your inbox.
Emily Stedman is the former Features Editor for GoodTo covering all things TV, entertainment, royal, lifestyle, health and wellbeing. Boasting an encyclopaedic knowledge on all things TV, celebrity and royals, career highlights include working at HELLO! Magazine and as a royal researcher to Diana biographer Andrew Morton on his book Meghan: A Hollywood Princess. In her spare time, Emily can be found eating her way around London, swimming at her local Lido or curled up on the sofa binging the next best Netflix show.
Move over, mum and dad: kids are turning to grandparents for life advice, a new study finds
Grandparents have a fountain of knowledge and research says grandkids are seeking out their sound advice
By Daniella Gray Published
This is the real reason why babies put everything in their mouth, according to an expert (and no, it's not just because they're teething)
A new survey has revealed the top items babies love to put in their mouths - but the reason why they do it might surprise you.
By Ellie Hutchings Published