M&S is selling a cocktail happy hour gift box to share with friends, with all your favorites from Pina Coladas to Cosmopolitans!
M&S is the place to go for delicious food, drinks, and incredible gift hampers. From the sell-out, cherry blossom glitter-globe gin, and the passionfruit martini gin, to the customer favorite Percy Pig Gift Hamper. But this cocktail gift box has to be the best yet!
Cocktail lovers are in for a real treat with M&S’ Happy Hour cocktail gift box. For just £40 you have everything you need to create all of your favorite cocktails, including Mojito’s, Gin and Tonics, and even passionstar martini’s!
The gift bag also comes with snacks like black truffle and olive oil crisps and all butter cornish cruncher biscuits. This hamper is the perfect thing for a get-together with friends and would make the ultimate gift for any cocktail lover.
A dream gift for any cocktail lover! This has everything you need to enjoy your favorite cocktails with friends and family - including snacks!
All the cocktails come in super convenient cans which makes this gift box great for on the go, to a picnic, or even a garden party.
What’s in the M&S Happy Hour Cocktail Gift Box?
- Pina colada (250ml) (Alcohol Content- 8%)
- Gin & tonic (250ml) (Alcohol Content- 8%)
- Mojito (250ml) (Alcohol Content- 8%)
- Blackberry bramble (250ml) (Alcohol Content- 8%)
- Think pink gin & tonic (250ml) (Alcohol Content- 8%)
- Cosmopolitan (250ml) (Alcohol Content- 8%)
- Kenmore whisky & ginger ale (250ml) (Alcohol Content- 8%)
- Passionstar martini (250ml) (Alcohol Content- 8%)
- Raspberry mojito (250ml) (Alcohol Content- 8%)
- Vodka, lime & soda (250ml) (Alcohol Content- 8%)
- Collection black truffle and olive oil hand cooked crisps (150g)
- All butter Cornish Cruncher biscuits (80g)
- Roasted and salted large peanuts (200g)
- Rye sourdough crackers (130g)
M&S shoppers love this gift box, one customer said, ‘I bought this online for my daughter's birthday and she loved it! Would definitely recommend it as a gift...actually, I would like to try it myself!’
Another wrote, ‘I bought this to share with my sister & niece & what a treat!! A lovely selection of tipples.’
Parenting advice, hot topics, best buys and family finance tips delivered straight to your inbox.
Naomi is a Lifestyle News Writer with the Lifestyle team and has recently earned her Gold Standard Diploma in Journalism from the NCTJ. She has a background in design, having studied Illustration at Plymouth University but has taken a leap into the world of journalism after always having a passion for writing. She currently writes pieces on beauty, fashion, and entertainment for Goodto.com and My Imperfect Life.
The adorable sign Prince Louis can’t wait to be a future King like his brother Prince George
The Wales youngster made a telling move during a secret visit to the Strictly Come Dancing studios
By Selina Maycock Published
This baby name is giving 'retro chic' vibes and it's predicted to be a top choice for parents in 2024 – would you choose it?
It’s stolen the limelight right at the last minute
By Daniella Gray Published