Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Prepare these mouthwatering raspberry and white chocolate muffins in just 20 minutes.
Unlike our classic chocolate muffins (opens in new tab) recipe, these muffins are made with white chocolate. The sweetness of the white chocolate and the tanginess from the raspberries work wonders together. Make these moist muffins with natural yogurt for an extra spongey and light sponge.
- 300g plain flour
- 75g butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 175g raspberries
- 100g white chocolate diced
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 100g caster sugar
- 150g natural fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 50g white chocolate, melted
- Line a 12 hole muffin tin with 10 muffin cases. Mix the baking powder and bicarbonate of soda with the sugar and flour in a bowl.
- Fork the melted butter, yogurt, eggs, and vanilla together in a second bowl until just mixed then add to the dry ingredients and fork together until just mixed. Add the diced chocolate and raspberries, mix together briefly then spoon into muffin cases.
- Bake in a preheated oven set to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 for 15-20 minutes until well risen and golden.
- Leave the muffins to cool for 10 minutes then loosen the edges of the cases with a round bladed knife. Lift muffins out of the tin and cool on a wire rack.
- Decorate the muffins with melted chocolate drizzled from a spoon or piped from a paper piping bag with the tip snipped off. Leave to harden for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Top tips for making raspberry and white chocolate muffins
Try this recipe with strawberries or blackberries instead.
You might also like…
Blueberry muffins (opens in new tab)
Banana muffins (opens in new tab)
Chocolate chip muffins (opens in new tab)
Jessica Dady is Senior Content Editor at Goodto.com and has over 10 years of experience as a digital journalist, specialising in all things food, recipes, and SEO. From the best food hampers to cookbooks, from the best cake stands to baking sets, Jessica has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to must-have food products. A passionate baker, she spends much of her time creating celebration cakes for friends and family - particularly for her two lucky children.
Banana and bacon muffins make a delicious combo that is not to be missed. Perfect for weekend brunch these tasty muffins are full of flavour
By Nichola Palmer • Published
Chocolate orange muffins
By Jessica Dady • Published
Blueberry orange muffins
These tangy blueberry and orange muffins are so easy to make and are full of sweet berries and citrusy orange which make a great combo
By Emily Stedman • Published
Red velvet cupcakes
Red velvet cupcakes from the Hummingbird Bakery have deep red sponge with a delicious cream cheese frosting. They are delightfully decadent.
By Jessica Dady • Published
A vegetable stew recipe that is quick, cheap and easy to make and is an absolute family favourite. Speeded up by swapping haricot beans for canned butter beans, this meal is a winner
By Jessica Dady • Last updated
Jam tarts are one of the simplest bakes around, perfect for making with kids, for novice bakers, or anyone who just fancies a bit of a retro treat.
By Rachael Martin • Published
The Queen's early morning sweet snack is very pricey
By Kudzai Chibaduki • Published
The Queen’s dinner table rule means this everyday essential isn’t ‘allowed’ for her royal relatives
The Queen reportedly prefers a more 'formal' approach to mealtimes and prioritises traditional etiquette with her nearest and nearest...
By Emma Shacklock • Published
The Revlon Blow Dry Brush the internet lost its mind over is so cheap for Amazon Prime Day
The best-selling Revlon Blow Dry Brush that went viral online has been price slashed
By Caitlin Elliott • Published