Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
This roast pork loin recipe with rosemary will give your roast dinner (opens in new tab) an Italian twist.
Keep your pork simple with this easy roast recipe - perfect to warm you through and through. Roast in the oven for 2hrs infused in fresh rosemary for a delicious flavour. Your meat will be tender and succulent when it comes out of the oven.
To make sure you're doing everything you can to make the perfect, succulent pork, why not have a look at our great and easy guide on how to roast pork!
- 4 garlic leaves, finely chopped
- 2tbsp sea salt
- 1.5kg (3lb 5oz) loin of pork, French trimmed, crackling scored in squares
- 8 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Olive oil, for basting
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan ove, 400°F, gas mark 6).
- Rub the garlic and salt over the entire surface of the joint. Rub 2tbsp of the chopped rosemary over the joint as well.
- Sprinkle generously with olive oil and the rest of the rosemary, and roast in the preheated oven for 2 hrs, basting from time to time with fresh olive oil.
- 4 Reduce the heat to 180° C (160deg;C fan, 350°F, gas mark 4) and roast for a further 30 mins. Eat hot, or leave to cool completely.
Top Tip for making Roast pork loin with rosemary
It's better to use pork on the bone, which gives more flavour, although you can use boneless pork.
Jessica Dady is Senior Content Editor at Goodto.com and has over 10 years of experience as a digital journalist, specialising in all things food, recipes, and SEO. From the best food hampers to cookbooks, from the best cake stands to baking sets, Jessica has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to must-have food products. A passionate baker, she spends much of her time creating celebration cakes for friends and family - particularly for her two lucky children.
These coconut macaroons are an amazing three-ingredient recipe and they're ready in less than 20 minutes. A quick and easy sweet.
By Jessica Dady • Published
Chocolate orange cake
This more-ish chocolate orange cake is great for making with the kids in the holidays. Make sure you get first dibs on licking the chocolate bowl though!
By Jessica Dady • Published
Gordon Ramsay's Black Forest cake
A beautiful, decadent Black Forest cake with moist chocolate sponge and kirsch-soaked cherries. A truly epic teatime treat.
By Gordon Ramsay • Published
Pizza Hut is launching a roast dinner pizza and food fans are torn
By Naomi Jamieson • Published
Is the Wim Hof Method healthy? Wim Hof's new TV show Freeze the Fear explained
By Selina Maycock • Published
Save 23% on Phillip Schofield's Italian red wine this Amazon Prime Day!
By Emily Stedman • Published