During a surprise visit to Northern Ireland with Prince William (opens in new tab), Kate Middleton (opens in new tab)'s earrings caught attention as royal fans noticed they are from Meghan Markle (opens in new tab)'s favourite jewellery brand.
- Kate Middleton sported an £85 pair of earrings from the brand Missoma whilst visiting Belfast city centre on Thursday the 6th of October
- The London-based jewellery company is one of the Princess' favourites and her sister-in-law Meghan Markle has too be spotted wearing pieces by the brand.
- In other royal news (opens in new tab), Pippa Middleton is set to make an 'exciting' home move to be closer to sister Kate (opens in new tab)
Kate Middleton looked as stunning as ever in a set of bejewelled earrings from the jewellery brand Missoma while she visited Belfast's city centre earlier this week during a surprise visit to Northern Ireland (opens in new tab).
The mother-of-three wore a Winser London silk blouse and a matching powder blue coat (opens in new tab), thought to be from Alexander McQueen, and finished her outfit with Missoma's rhodochrosite stone drop earrings from the London-based jewellery brand's Gemstone Collection.
Missoma describe the earrings, which are available online at Selfridges for £85 (opens in new tab), as featuring 'a heart-based healing crystal that radiates love, compassion and all-around good vibes' which is suspended from a 'texture gold vermeil hoop.'
The brand claims that they use 'the power of precious stones, placing the highest quality hand-cut stones into our specially designed and unique shapes and cuts.'
This week was not the first time that Kate has been spotted in jewels from the popular brand. She adorned the same earrings while chatting with the 22-year-old Atlantic rower Jasmine Harrison via video call last year for International Women's Day.
She also opted to wear the earrings when visiting businesses in London in 2019, and sported Missoma's Gold Zenyu Chandelier Hoops during her tour of Pakistan in November 2019.
Meghan Markle has too been a long-time fan of the brand and was first spotted in their jewellery on her now inactive Instagram account.
As well as their royal customers, Missoma have a host of other famous fans including model Gigi Hadid, actress Margot Robbie, and even Cindy Crawford.
Speaking to Harpars Bazaar in March 2020, Missoma's founder, Marisa Hordern, said she said about her range of clientele, 'It is generally good for the brand [when someone famous wears the jewellery].
"It tends to just show how versatile the pieces are in terms of who wears it and how it can be worn. For example, Margot Robbie has been seen wearing it [Missoma jewellery] surfing and on the red carpet.
"It's also great to see cross-generational support like recently when Kaia Gerber and Cindy Crawford both wore it [Missoma jewellery] – I loved that, it reminded me of how I started the business, with my mother around the kitchen table.'
- Kate Middleton's pregnancy pressure revealed during solo engagement at maternity unit (opens in new tab)
- Prince Harry and Meghan spotted 'hugging and dancing' at gig during rare low-key date night (opens in new tab)
- Kate Middleton wows in rose-red blazer and floral brooch in video message ahead of major world event (opens in new tab)
- Kate Middleton recycles powder blue coat for yet another major first (opens in new tab)
- Kate Middleton just revealed the most adorable detail about Prince George as a baby (opens in new tab)