The Feel Unique Advent Calendar worth over £385, including Charlotte Tilbury, Elemis, Huda Beauty and Emma Hardie products, is in the Cyber Monday sale now.
It's almost time to crack open those advent calendars. Whether you've gone for traditional chocolate advent calendar, creative toy advent calendar, a yummy food advent calendar this year, there's just a few days left until you can open the first door.
And while the likes of Cadbury or Thorntons advent calendars will always be nostalgic, non-chocolate advent calendars, like ones filled with beauty treats, are becoming more and more in demand every year.
And, if you're a beauty fan, you got lucky if you were able to get your hands on one of those extra special Black Friday beauty advent calendar deals. But if you missed out, don't panic, since Cyber Monday has a plethora of goodies to pick from. Even the Feel Unique Beauty Calendar, with £385 worth of products inside, is in the sale
This year's Feel Unique Advent Calendar is worth approximately £385 and features no fewer than 27 luxurious treats. Feel Unique's special-buy has five full-size items, including a Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Palette, and a luxury mix of new and iconic options from Charlotte Tilbury, Emma Hardie, ELEMIS, Aromatherapy Associates, and more.
Looking for more incredible beauty bargains? There are now a lot of Cyber Monday Molton Brown Bath and Shower Gels deals available, as well as some fantastic gift bundles.
Feel Unique even includes a Molton Brown experience in its Beauty Advent Calendar, with a £10 Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel.
If you're still hunting for gift ideas after this, have a look at the other wonderful deals we've found, including incredible Clinique deals and Black Friday Urban Decay deals with over 40% off at Look Fantastic.
What's inside the Feel Unique Beauty Advent Calendar?
- Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Rich Palette Full Size - Worth £27
- ELEMIS Oxygensising Night Cream 15ml – Worth £34.50
- Grown Alchemist Enzyme Exfoliant: Papin & Amino Complex Full Size - Worth £52
- Laura Mercier Rouge Essential Silky Lip Creme Stick in A La Rose 1.2g – Worth £8.90
- Charlotte Tilbury Eye Cream 3ml – Worth £8.40
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 15ml – Worth £9.90
- Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Rollerball 10ml – Worth £22
- TAN-LUXE Super Glow Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum 10ml – Worth £15
- Korres Wild Rose Night Brightening Sleeping Facial 16ml - Worth £15
- BY Terry Baume de Rose Flaconnette Liquid Lip Balm 2.3g - Worth £14
- Emma Hardie Protect & Prime 15ml – Worth £13.80
- Delilah Eyeshadow Brush Full Size – Worth £20
- Rodial Pink Diamond Mask Full Size – Worth £12
- Wishful V Chin Lift Mask Full Size – Worth £8
- Lixirskin Universal Emulsion 30ml – Worth £17.40
- Sol De Janeiro Bom Dia Cream 25ml – Worth £10
- Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel 100ml – Worth £10
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 40ml – Worth £10.40
- We Are Paradoxx Game Changer Hair Mask 75ml – Worth £12.50
- Nuxe HP Body Oil Multi Purpose 30ml - Worth £11.50
- Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum 7ml – Worth £10
- Filorga Scrub & Detox 15ml – Worth £9.90
- Prai Throat and Decolletage Creme 15ml – Worth £9
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream 40ml - Worth £8
- Medik8 Surface Radiance Cleanse 40ml – Worth £7
- First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub 28.3g - Worth £5
- Lazartigue Repair Hair Mask 50ml – Worth £4
Parenting advice, hot topics, best buys and family finance tips delivered straight to your inbox.
Kudzai Chibaduki joined Future as a trainee news writer for Good To, writing about fashion, entertainment, and beauty. She's now a freelance fashion wardrobe stylist and helps direct magazine photoshoots.
These 40 baby names have fallen ‘out of favour’ with millennial parents but ‘could be a perfect choice’ for those wanting a unique baby name
There are a whole host of adorable baby names set to become extinct in 2024
By Charlie Elizabeth Culverhouse Published
What is The Zone of Interest based on and what happened to the real Rudolf Höss and his family?
What is The Zone of Interest based on? The haunting film has also left audiences wondering what happened to the real Rudolf Höss and his family.
By Lucy Wigley Published
When does Black Friday end? Timings of the annual sale weekend explained
Black Friday 'weekend' is here, but it pays to know when the Black Friday sales end so you can bag a bargain before it's all over
By Sarah Handley Published
Last chance! Get £10 tickets to major UK attractions, including Cadbury World and LEGOLAND Discover Centres in the Merlin Cyber Monday sale
That's a saving of up to a whopping 52%!
By Sarah Handley Published
Is Black Friday really worth it, and how much can you actually save?
Even if you can tell your gems from your duds, are the discounts over Black Friday and Cyber Monday actually worth it?
By Sarah Handley Published
What is the origin of Black Friday? Where the tradition comes from and what it means
What is the origin of Black Friday? Where did the phrase come from? This is the interesting history behind the UK's biggest sale of the year.
By Grace Walsh Published
Cheap LEGO: where to find it and unmissable deals to grab right now
If you're looking for cheap LEGO, we've got you covered
By Rachel Wait Last updated
Cricut Cyber Monday deals - LAST CHANCE to save £57
Treat someone special to this fancy cutting machine and they'll keep you in personalized merch forever
By Heidi Scrimgeour Published
Le Creuset Cyber Monday deals with half price casserole dishes and more
Looking for the best Le Creuset Cyber Monday deals? We've spotted HUGE savings like £100 of their classic casserole dishes to savings on cast iron skillets and everyday kitchen items.
By Emily Stedman Published
When does Cyber Monday end and are the deals as good as Black Friday?
Wondering when Cyber Monday ends and how good the deals are? We've got you covered
By Sarah Handley Last updated