- Where to find the best Cyber Monday duel air fryer deals
- Cyber Monday dual air fryer deals
- What are the best air fryer brands to buy on Cyber Monday?
- What types of air fryers are there?
- Is it worth buying an air fryer?
- Tried and tested air fryers to buy on Cyber Monday
- Top tips for buying an air fryer on Cyber Monday
- Best Cyber Monday air fryer deals from 2021
Quick the best Cyber Monday duel air fryer deals and standard air fryer deals are here but they're selling fast; including popular brands such as Ninja Foodi, Salter, and Tefal.
Air fryers are really having a moment. And we can see why, it really is the perfect addition to your household if you're looking for an appliance that's energy efficient and gets you and the family eating a little healthier too, with the majority of brands promising little or no oil necessary during use. Some air fryers even take cooking to the next level and offer a range of multi-cooking functions including grilling, and steaming.
Cyber Monday air fryer highlights so far include a £30 Tower Air Fryer in the Argos sale (opens in new tab), a generous £100 off the Tefal ActiFry Genius XL AH960840 Air Fryer Black (opens in new tab) and £60 off the Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer 11-in-1 Electric Multi-Cooker, 5.7L on Amazon (opens in new tab).
Buy your air fryer during the Cyber Monday sales to bag a bargain and really save some money - what we all need during the current cost of living crisis. Plus, it's a clever way to save yourself some money cooking in the long run too as air fryers are cheaper to run than ovens (opens in new tab).
Where to find the best Cyber Monday duel air fryer deals
- Amazon: Ninja, Cosori, and Chefman are just a handful of air fryers available with free delivery (opens in new tab)
- AO.com: Great savings including 5-star rated brands such as Tefal and Tower (opens in new tab)
- Currys: Get up to £100 off a range of air fryers and multi-cookers at Currys (opens in new tab)
- Ninja Kitchen: Top-quality, must-have Ninja Foodi air fryers, and multi-cookers (opens in new tab)
- Argos: Different sizes, a variety of brands, and a range of great prices (opens in new tab)
- Very: Ninja, Tower, Tefal and many more discounted air fryer brands (opens in new tab)
Best Cyber Monday duel air fryer deals 2022
Why you can trust GoodTo Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. Find out more about how we test.
Tefal ActiFry Genius XL AH960840 Air Fryer Black - View at Currys (opens in new tab)
WAS £249, NOW £149 (SAVE £100)
The Tefal ActiFry Genius XL AH960840 Air Fryer has 9 automatic programmes as well as an ActiFry paddle that stirs the food during cooking to make sure everything is cooked evenly and to perfection. Functions including Delayed Start and Keep Warm make using it a dream. The touchscreen interface is a high-tech modern bonus that's easy to navigate.
Daewoo SDA1551GE 1800W 12L Rotisserie Air Fryer Oven - View at Robert Dyas (opens in new tab)
£219.99, NOW £139.99 (SAVE £80)
Make an epic saving on this impressive air fryers, it boasts a large Window with interior light, 80-200°C thermostat control, basket, skewer, drip tray & 3 mesh baskets. Healthy fry with this rotisserie air fryer to cook your favourite fried foods, all whilst using absolutely no oil; cook for friends and family in a much healthier and almost guilt-free way.
Instant 3.8L Air Fryer - Grey - View at Argos (opens in new tab)
WAS £60, NOW £45 (SAVE 25%)
Great buy for smaller families, as suggested 3-4 portions. This Instant air fryer is fast, versatile, and convenient for cooking. Manual controls provide simplicity and ease of use for the whole family. Dials to quickly set the desired time and temperature of cooking.
Tefal EasyFry 2in1 Precision EY505827 Air Fryer & Grill - View at AO.com (opens in new tab)
WAS £134, NOW £109 (SAVE £25)
This brilliant buy is an air fryer and a grill in one. Giving you plenty of ways to cook meals without spending more than you have to. Plus, this model also comes with Extra Crisp technology, which makes sure hot air is spread round the inside in the best way to give everything from chicken to veg a wonderfully crispy finish. And, you'll have no trouble finding your favourite settings, because using the digital touchscreen is effortless, and there’s enough room inside to feed up to 6 people. Result.
Instant 3.8L Air Fryer in white - View at argos (opens in new tab)
WAS £70, NOW £60 (SAVE £10)
Great buy for a smaller family, and very saving helps. This has one cooking compartment and removable bowl, which is dishwasher safe. It also offers variable temperature from 49°C to 205°C.
Tower T17079 3L Air Fryer - View at Argos (opens in new tab)
WAS £50, NOW £30 (SAVE £20)
Perfect for a family of two, especially if that family like crisp and fluffy chips in just 15 mins. It also boasts impressive rapid air circulation technology cooks food 30% quicker with 99% less oil. The 3l capacity means from for aout three to four portions, the non-stick cooking basket can be removed for easy cleaning, and the controls are said to be 'intuitive' making it a doddle to use. Bag your bargain now.
Daewoo SDA1032RD 17L Halogen Air Fryer Low Fat Oven - View at Robert Dyas (opens in new tab)
WAS £89.99, NOW £39.99 (SAVE £50)
We love that you can see your food while it's cooking, this buy offers a revolutionary way to cook whole meals quickly, easily, and healthily with less fat. It has both a carbon heating bulb and a built-in fan to circulate the air evenly, so you're guaranteed to get perfectly cooked, succulent food - and it'll be cooked far quicker than in a conventional oven.
Ninja Foodi 7.5L Multi Pressure Cooker Air Fryer Dehydrator - View at Argos (opens in new tab)
WAS £230, NOW £200 (SAVE £30)
Ninja Kitchen certainly knows a thing or two when it comes to air fryers and this multi-pressure cooker is no exception. Functions include air frying, steaming, grilling, and slow cooking. It has a 7.5 litre capacity which is roughly 5-6 portions. Dishwasher-safe removable pot for easy cleaning. 96% of Argos customers would recommend this air fryer.
Salter AeroGrill Pro EK5106 3.8L Air Fryer Black - View at Argos (opens in new tab)
WAS £160, NOW £140 (SAVE £20)
Save £20 on this fast-selling air fryer from Salter. Available for free click and collect at Argos, this AeroGrill Pro is a great choice for smaller families as it makes 1-2 portions per go. It's easy to clean with removable parts and can be heated up to 230C making it ideal for cooking meat, pizza, chips, and more.
Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer 11-in-1 Electric Multi-Cooker, 5.7L - View at John Lewis (opens in new tab)
WAS £199.99, NOW £159.99 (SAVE £40)
Get 30% off this Instant Pot Duo Crisp and Air Fryer. This multifunctional multicooker is perfect for air frying, steaming, slow cooking, dehydrating food, and more. Rated 5 stars by over 80% of Amazon customers who have bought this model.
Cyber Monday dual air fryer deals
EMtronics EMDAF9LD+ Dual Air Fryer Extra Large - View at Amazon (opens in new tab)
WAS £279.99, NOW £239.95 (SAVE £40)
Save £20 on this EMtronics extra-large 9-liter air fryer with 8 adjustable pre-set menus and a 99-minute timer. This large machine is perfect for bigger families looking to cook large-batch meals. Rated an average of 4.5 out of 5 by Amazon customers.
Instant Vortex Plus 6-in-1 ClearCook 5.7L Air Fryer Black - View at Argos (opens in new tab)
WAS £120, NOW £80 (SAVE £40)
Save £40 on this dual air fryer perfect for feeding 5-6 people per use. Parts are dishwasher safe making it a great choice for easy cleaning. Pre-set programmes include air frying, roasting, grilling, baking, reheating, or dehydrating.
What are the best air fryer brands to buy on Cyber Monday?
- NINJA KITCHEN (opens in new tab) - From air fryers to multi-cookers, Ninja is the leading brand when it comes to multi-cooking kitchen appliances. If you're looking for a high-quality, durable air fryer, Ninja Foodi has got you covered. Most Ninja models have a larger capacity as well as a range of cooking functions. This 5-star rated brand is a popular choice.
- SALTER (opens in new tab)- If you're looking for a quick and easy-to-use air fryer model, the Salter air fryer and/or multi-cooker may be the perfect fit. Most machines are simply designed and easy to navigate. Salter prides itself on efficient kitchen appliances since 1760.
- TEFAL (opens in new tab)- High-tech air fryers with an innovative design. This air fryer brand produces affordable models that look the part on your kitchen counter without breaking the bank. Variety of sizes, types, and colours available.
- COSORI (opens in new tab)- Award-winning kitchenware by the brand Cosori bringing versatility to the world of air fryers. With a great range of colours to choose from, Cosori air fryers are much more compact than others, particularly its LITE range.
- INSTANT BRANDS (opens in new tab)- This sell-out brand is famous for its multi-cookers and air fryers. From Vortex to Duo, to Pro, Instant Brands has a range of different models to choose from with a variety of different functions too. The majority of models are also reasonably priced too.
A post shared by Ninja Kitchen UK (@ninjakitchenuk) (opens in new tab)
A photo posted by on
What types of air fryers are there?
There are two types of air fryers to choose from; the basket air fryer and the air fryer oven. Both are similar in style however, one has more functions than the other.
Basket air fryer
Basket air fryers include a drawer or drawers with removable baskets (similar to deep fryer baskets) where the food is placed. The basket allows the food to be heated from the top and the bottom of the machine. The fan in the air fryer circulates the air evenly around the food in the basket. Basket air fryers tend to have basic functions and are often purely for air frying.
- Require less counter space than an air fryer oven
- Pre-heats faster
- Many colours and choices are available
- Easy to clean with removable basket
- Limited capacity
- Can't see food during cooking
- Cheaper than air fryer ovens
Oven air fryer
Air fryer ovens have a similar cooking method as basket air fryers - the heat is circulated around the food and around the inside of the machine from the top and bottom with a fan which ensures even cooking.
The main difference is that an air fryer oven has no basket, instead has a rack or shelf, similar to an oven, to hold food. It may be bigger in size and suitable for baking trays depending on the model you choose. Most air fryer ovens also come with a variety of added functions like baking, toasting, etc.
- Machines are often bigger so need more counter space compared to basket air fryers
- Large capacity - so great for bigger families
- Accommodate a range of baking dishes and trays
- Can often see the food through the glass door
- Depending on the model, most removable parts are dishwasher safe
- More expensive than basket air fryers
- Limited colour choices
Is it worth buying an air fryer?
If you're looking for a healthier way to cook food (without the added oil for example) or you're looking for a more efficient way to whip up dinner, an air fryer could be the perfect choice for you.
"An air fryer is essentially a mini oven that uses a fan to circulate air quickly and efficiently cooking food much more speedily than a standard oven," says Food Editor, Jessica Dady. "They are quicker to pre-heat as they are smaller than an oven, and some models don't even require pre-heating. Air fryers are said to be more energy efficient compared to standard ovens too."
Depending on the size of your air fryer, often basket air fryers are targeted at smaller families or smaller meals, however air fryer ovens can cater to more people but will cost more money to purchase.
"One of the main downsides of owning an air fryer is that food can burn quickly if not used correctly and food isn't monitored properly during cooking. As air fryers heat up so fast, food is more likely to catch and get burnt so you may need to keep this in mind," says Food Editor, Jessica Dady.
You are limited in serving sizes and often models are bulky so can be either hard to store or you will need to make sure you have counter space to keep your machine.
That being said, we feel that an air fryer is a great addition to a household particularly if you're looking for a convient, quick and efficient way to cook.